Friday, August 12, 2011

Lots of Fun

Making an elephant. I used a super soft flannel. Perfect for a stuffed animal.

Just needs ears and eyes!

All done! Made this for a friend at work who is about to have a baby.

Making a dress for Lilly's doll.

I LOVE my sewing machine! Added a little extra around the hem.

So pretty!

So, After I finished this dress I realized that the doll I had made earlier had sleeves
that stuck out underneath the dress and looked wierd. So..... I had to make another doll!
 
My second doll.
I made this doll when Chelsey and I had our sewing day.
Sadly I didn't take any pictures.
 I have to get better at taking pictures of the fun things and not just the stuff!

Wearing a second peasant dress.

In the first peasant dress.

All the patterns I used were by Bit of Whimsy Dolls.

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses came out soooo or should I say sew cute! I love the elephant too. Im going to have to get some felt and make one soon. Or just wait till our next sewing date :)

    ReplyDelete